Feelgood Inc is a specialist in intelligent fitness disciplines: core stability, movement and flexibility methods which develop the mind body connection; educating and empowering individuals to improve their own wellbeing, enhancing quality of life.
– Pilates Matwork: Beginner to Higher Intermediate Level
– Pilates Sculpt: Classic Pilates movements transformed using Core Stability balls, focusing on whole body strength and tone
– Children’s Yoga: (aged 3 upwards)
– Personal Pilates Training: ideal for specific postural issues, injury rehabilitation and sports specific training
– Workshops: Yoga, Pilates, Hula Hoop
Meet the Business Owner
The fascination for anatomy and physiology began when Lauren’s own posture related back problems prevented her from working. Physiotherapy gave short term relief but not long term results. Her subsequent road to recovery inspired her to learn more about the mechanics of the body.
She first trained and worked in a Hot Yoga studio in British Columbia, Canada 2007. Her studies in fitness and wellbeing since then have been continuous whilst living and working in Ireland, the UK and the European mainland. She is certified with the Register of Exercise Professionals and the Pilates Institute of Ireland.
Lauren has a passion for Circus Arts which blossomed when training with a local aerial group in her home town. She loves to Hula Hoop and share with others this beautifully artistic and natural way to keep fit. She presented Feelgood Hula workshops at the Body & Soul and Electric Picnic festivals in 2011 and 2012, HoTS Showcase Bristol 2012 and the Dublin City Intercultural Picnic 2012.
Feelgood Inc informations – contact details, staff, business hours, photos and reviews. Feelgood Inc is also relevant for Personal Trainers ,