5 modern outfits with aviators
Nowadays, we see aviator sunglasses everywhere and every way: from classic, preppy, punk, casual, comfy, pin-up, rock, sleek, even sexy in spring, summer, fall, winter. They flatter most faces.
Even though many women think that only men can pull out aviators, thanks to the military fashion, we’ve seen so many female bloggers, trendsetters or actresses wearing them. And they look so cool!
The thing about aviator sunglasses is that you can style them with anything you want. All you have to do is to find the right balance, that will make you look fantastic. You should pay attention at the shape, style and color and choose what best fits your face and color of your hair.
We took a peek at the street fashion and we’ve noticed some killer looks, all of them with aviator sunglasses.
Let’s see how you can upgrade your look by pairing aviators with your outfits
- Keep is simple and chic! Try on white t-shirt and style it with a pair of boyfriend jeans, a brown leather shoulder bag and complete the look with a striped scarf and classic aviators. This outfit will be just perfect for chilly summer days.
- A totally black look that features a black leather jacket, a bodycon dress and a pair of minimalistic sandals will be perfectly completed by a pair of aviator sunglasses. Don’t forget to add a red lipstick to brighten up your look!
- Keep it edgy and sophisticated by wearing a sky blue blouse tucked in a black mini skirt and complete the look with a nude leather bag and some black flat sandals. Add some accessories like a gold watch and of course, a pair of aviator sunglasses.
- A simple home day look consisting of tank top and skinnies can be updated with classic aviators.
- For a cool summery look go for a white shirt and tuck it inside a turquoise A-line skirt. Complete the look by adding mirrored aviators and a confident attitude!